Procedures that Dr. Nair DOES PERFORM:
- IV Sedation and Oral Sedation
- Wisdom Teeth, Extractions & Socket Preservation/Augmentation
- Gingival and Periodontal Surgery
- Dental Implant and related procedures
Dr. Nair does not charge a consultation for initial consults related to Extraction or Wisdom Teeth Extractions. However, he does charge a consultation fee for Gingival/Periodontal Surgery and Dental Implant related procedures. Most insurance plans are also accepted and patients on Ministry Plan receive a 50% discount on IV sedation. If you are a referring dentist or a dentist considering referring a patient and have questions or you have a dental emergency or an extraction that you cannot complete please Dr. Nair at 778 990 6247.
Procedures that Dr. Nair DOES NOT PERFORM:
- General restorative dentistry (except for a small group of existing patients)
- General restorative dentistry under sedation (except for a small group of existing patients)
- Sedation on patients who are ASA III or above or who have conditions that make airway maintenance.
- Patients who will not voluntarily permit IV access
- Patients who have a history of bisphosphonate use
- IV sedation of children 12 or younger
- Mentorship for wisdom teeth extractions
- Mentorship for extractions and socket preservation/augmentation
- Mentorship for dental implant surgery and restoration
Dr. Nair has guest lectured at Manipal Dental University and at Ragas Dental College in India. He has also conducted various courses for dentists and dental personnel both in Canada and abroad.
The impact of new and developing changes to CDSBC guidelines on minimal sedation. What these changes mean to your patient, your staff and your patients. How to administer sedation safely and efficiently. This course will be sponsored by ‘The Surgical Room’.
For more information please contact us.
Dr. Nair would like to acknowledge and thank all his past professors and current colleagues who have shared their knowledge and from he has learnt much:
- Lloyd Baum (late prof. LLU)
- Phillip Boyne (late prof. LLU)
- Leslie Arnett (prof. LLU)
- John Whittaker (prof. LLU)
- Mac Ojano (prof. LLU)
- Edward P. Allen (Periodontist)
- Anil (OMFS, India)