Dr. Nair has guest lectured at Manipal Dental University and at Ragas Dental College in India. He has also conducted various courses for dentists and dental personnel both in Canada and abroad.
ORAL SEDATION – SAFETY, EFFICIENCY, PROFITABILITY within the CURRENT GUIDELINES
July 26, 2017 | 6-9pm | Pacific Oral Health Society ( POHS )
The impact of new and developing changes to CDSBC guidelines on minimal sedation. What these changes mean to your patient, your staff and your patients. How to administer sedation safely and efficiently. This course will be sponsored by The Surgical Room, Pacific Oral Health Society, Singleton Urquhart LLP and Crown Dental Lab.
For more information please email Chella Levesque at email@example.com.
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Extractions and socket preservation/augmentation
- Dental implant surgery and restoration
Dr. Nair would like to acknowledge and thank all his past professors and current colleagues who have shared their knowledge and from he has learnt much:
- Dr. Lloyd Baum (late prof. LLU)
- Dr. Phillip Boyne (late prof. LLU)
- Dr. Leslie Arnett (prof. LLU)
- Dr. John Whittaker (prof. LLU)
- Dr. Mac Ojano (prof. LLU)
- Dr. Edward P. Allen (Periodontist)
- Dr. Anil (OMFS, India)